MumsAroundOz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MumsAroundOz

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HomeOur PortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chan-Mum2Cait
Admin
Admin
Chan-Mum2Cait

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-09-24

EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!!   EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:36 am

ok i was going to put this in creative ideas, or health and fitness but it was going to be moved anyway....still figuring out how to work things on here, as its hard without tem, so emm and i will have to read up on forums and how to add things etc so please bare with us!!!

This sticky is Everything makeup related so easier to move in the future and then i will re arrange this when we know how.

Anything from pics of stashes, to mini hauls or large hauls, inspired looks (pics, or from a film clip), just anything u guys can think of it will all be added here!!!
Back to top Go down
Chan-Mum2Cait
Admin
Admin
Chan-Mum2Cait

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!!   EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:53 am

shay get in here..... i wanna see ur recent stash that ur bought that was worth soo much lol!!!!

ill be posting a pic of mine soon lol
Back to top Go down
Heavenly
1st Timer
1st Timer
Heavenly

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!!   EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:49 am

hey chan i think i need you to give me up to date make up tips and styles hehehe
i just am starting to buy some make up after like 3yrs and the last time i was shown and taught how to put make up on was buy a um (most ppl wont like but i loved how she did makeup) was by my bestie who was a stripper/slut. so can you give me some ideas and looks and all that so i dont end up like a total mess hehehe
Back to top Go down
Chan-Mum2Cait
Admin
Admin
Chan-Mum2Cait

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!!   EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 am

hahah thats cool hun anything u need to know or any looks u want me to try and do ill attempt it lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!!   EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING MAKEUP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MumsAroundOz :: Health, Fitness and Beauty :: Beauty-
Jump to: